You are here: About us ... > History
oilRoq is a small sized engineering company based in Halle (Saale).
It was registered with the trade register number HRB 704811 on January 2010 in Freiburg city, Baden-Württemberg.
Since 2012 it took over the activities of hydRoq Co (2000-2012). As the founder and an process engineer with more than 40 years of experience in food technology and fine chemical plant design, Hardy Roquette believe in delivering the engineering plant from A to Z to maintain a long-term relationship based on trust and cooperation.
Providing reaction technology and hydrogen technology specialized in oleochemical plants
Supplying Oil & fat modification plants like hydrogenation and chemical interesterification
Implementing edible oil plant engineering
oilRoq is pleased to provide services like project managements, basic and detailed engineering plants, oil erection supervision, commissioning and training by its committed and professional employees.
worldwide for reaction technology specialized in oleochemicals plants
engineering service as local support
- four complete CAD systems
- four systems Inventor Professional 2020 for the construction of apparatus
- four AutoCAD Plant3D 2020 systems for planning P&ID, installation plans, and isometrics in 3D
- Programs for heat exchanger design and pump dimensioning
- Access to CHEMCAD process simulations in order to be able to carry out designs in the field of thermal process engineering.